Apr 25, 2006

Nightmares

Delhi has suddenly started giving me nightmares. All of a sudden, a hydra headed monster of infrastructural problems have raised its ugly heads. There is no water and no power. Power cuts happen at times like 11 PM, 4 AM and sleep has become a struggle (coincidentally, i am reading King's Insomnia now). And after tossing around at night, you can imagine my mood when I come to work. Had a fight in office just yesterday, and I am sure this will be one of many more to come. I think I will have a heart to heart with my boss soon. Dont think I will be able to survive this for long.

Amidst all this, can you imagine what nightmare I had last night? Vinod Kambli has been recalled, and that too as an opener. There is a huge debate in the media, and a disgusted Sourav has announced his retirement. I mean seriously guys, isn't there a limit as to what extent this game dominates our minds?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

three women were talking about their love lives.
the first said,"my husband is like a Rolls-royace,smooth and sophisticated."
the second said,"mine is like a Porche,fast and powerful."
the third said,"mine is like an old chevy...it needs a handstart and i have to jump on while its still going."


Do you know what RODEO SEX is?

its when you mount your woman from behind,start going nice and slowly,take her hair and pull her head back slightly and whisper in her ear,"your sister was better than you..."
and try to hold on for 8 seconds.

Shuv said...

missed the connection

Anonymous said...

dear shuv can u tell me the cause why most of us indulge in talking about cricket,politics,world problems.. most of the time??

Shuv said...

dont know..i dont..i discuss women.

Anonymous said...

ha!ha!that was a good one bro!
i hope those jokes managed to lighten up your mood a bit pal.Actually im myself sick and tired of the nonsense that goes on in the office too.Actually,im trying to figure out an alternate 'way of living'in which money and happiness goes hand in hand.r u with me bro?

Anonymous said...

there is no connection.it was just to bring a smile on your face dear.

Anonymous said...

your servant might not have a hanky fetish.he might just be in love with your body odour!

Shuv said...

cant blame him anon. even u would have been in his position..

I'm too sexy for my shirt (hanky) too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts

Anonymous said...

I am impressed Apu! You actually kept track of how many hankies you lost??!!! Earlier you used to take notice only when your music CDs and books were stolen.

Shuv said...

3 boxes X 4 per box. Boss i have become a regular family man.