Sep 8, 2006

How to overcome blogger's block - Mel Brooks

Nothing! I have nothing to say!

Have any of you guys seen 'History of the world' by Mel Brooks? If not, watch it today..mixed with some typical slapstick Mel humor, its got some screamingly funny moments, looking at the evolution of mankind, starting from the jurassic age right up to the french revolution.

So there was this scene depicting the utter poverty in France under Louis XVI, showing a marketplace where people are selling dead rats, apple cores and banana peels and a guy standing with an empty cart calling out 'Nothing! I have nothing to sell'..hilarious!

So if you have NOTHING to write, you can write "Nothing! I have nothing to say!"..

2 comments:

kaushik said...

This blog should have dedicated to me.. My present situation is keeping me off most things that used to flow...

Shuv said...

kichui bujhlam na..'banglay firey esho baba'.