Jun 20, 2006

Quirkyalone

Quirkyalone: noun/adj. A person who enjoys being single (but is not opposed to being in a relationship) and generally prefers to be alone rather than dating for the sake of being in a couple. With unique traits and an optimistic spirit; a sensibility that transcends relationship status. See also quirkytogether, perkytogether, quirkyslut.

There are some really great people doing great things out there man!! I mean all these years I grew up thinking that I am freak of nature when lo behold!!! I visit this site and find out that I belong to this thriving global community!

I am choking with emotion. Let me go to a corner and spend some time with myself alone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa,
Easy there big fella! That low brow mysticism flew so far above my head, I got my diapers in a knot just staring up to see where it went. Tell you what. That verbal diarrhea can be easily cured. Take a train to any damn hill station at the foot of the Himalayas. Then trek 12 miles until you get to the first village. After a refreshing drink of goat's milk, trek 18000 feet until you see a bunch of caves with these naked guys in front of it. Take a seat at the end of the line, close your eyes and meditate. Sshhhh ! Don't say a word for the next 12 years. We'll call you when we need you. Remember, don't call us, we'll call you.

P.S. Phenomenal cut and paste skills man!

kaushik said...

Ahoy! DD.. I wish u were there during our RIP offs..

Shuv said...

are u crazy DD?? all that hard work just to sit quietly? i would rather impress my drinking pals with my the depth of my knowledge and crib about life and fate.

Shuv said...

i love the quirkysluts though..i am prepared to do all you said DD if a bunch of them await me at the end of the journey..no, i wont call anyone except to order VD medicine

Shuv said...

by the way..the term is 'copy and paste'..and its not plagiarism as i have provided the source link as well.

Shuv said...

rongli rongli ot