Jul 4, 2007

I refuse

After long consideration, I have decided that I can't marry you. Probably the decision is a mistake. After all, we are so much alike. Both of us respect the other's space, we both love the same things, have the same attitudes towards life. Both of us get frustrated because of the same reasons, both of us come out of our darkest depressions through the same tonic. I love your eyes and your impish smile. I would have loved to grow old with you.

But.

I cant. And the reasons are obvious.

So, I refuse.

And its a good thing that I have never expressed my feelings to you. And that you don't have a clue. And that this entire tragedy resides entirely in my imagination.

17 comments:

Vikas said...

Should have let it reside where it was. Probably the best post you have written or you will write.

kaushik said...

Who is this guy u referring to?

Shuv said...

vikas: this has touched a chord has it? i think i know why..life sucks..doesnt it?

koushik: hyd trip cancelled.

Scout said...

hmm. the comments here are too bhari for a light one.

Shuv said...

light!!!! whatever gave u the idea scout?

Scout said...

all u guys sound so sombre sheesh

Anonymous said...

scout:what is this sombre sheesh? kabhi nahi suna, please enlighten.

I always get emotional when tragic love story about two guys is told.

Shuv said...

me too..

scout: this is one of those rare occassions when u didn't get it.

Scout said...

vikas, it should have been "sombre, sheesh" - my editing skill suck eh?

shuv: no!!

Vikas said...

scout: i seriously wanted to know what this expression exactly means and i have truly not heard of it either way.

S said...

yechhhhhhhhhhhhh

ghetufool said...

new trick to get a good trp rating. bugger.

Anonymous said...

Shuv,
I bet the bottle was all broken up about it, eh :-) Heh, heh, heh ... I just crack myself up. There I go again! I had better stop, or the pan-dosh will take over completely.

Shuv said...

dd/ghetu/sayantani: this time its serious..i love him

Vikas said...

Best post least comments.

Shuv: what is yechhhhhhh and sombre sheesh ? ab tu hi bata dost, no pun intended i have genuinely not seen these before.

Shuv said...

mail karta hu..nehi to subko pata chal jayega

Gypsy said...

hmm..whatever your "real" reason to refuse is...i can tell for a fact that you should refuse JUST because you are alike :-) no two completely alike people can ever make it thru life together!

sorry such a late comment..haven't visited your space in ages!