Dec 20, 2006

An apology to the Sachins of the world

I suddenly realised that I am in the same league as the Sachins, Sharukhs and Amitabhs of the world. For you lesser mortals this concept will be difficult to grasp, but its absolutely true, believe you me. Where previously the fingers used to fly over the keyboard, for the past 6 days I have been struggling to think of something to write about. And its all due to critics who dare to question my greatness. Me!! Nowadays, whenever I am about to penn something down, I stop and force myself to think whether the 'true meaning' will be understood by those pea-brained nincompoops. And i can understand how Sachin, about to launch into a cracking cover drive, checks it just in time and tries to guide it towards point and nicks one to the keeper. All the time thinking what Harsha Fucking Boghle will say if he missed the drive.

To all couch critics of the world...FUCK YOU TOO!!!!

2 comments:

Loki said...

Keep writing dude, at least I look forward to your blogs. There are times, when I post comments and keep refreshing the page to see others'.

As far as your critics are concerned, unki behn di ...

Vikas said...

Just read this on cricinfo"Among the top batsmen, the major disappointment of the year was Sachin Tendulkar. He managed just 267 runs from eight Tests at 24.27, and had to wait till his last match of the year to register his first fifty-plus score (63 in the first innings at Durban). To put his stats in perspective, Tendulkar averaged lesser than the likes of Brett Lee and Mohammad Rafique"
Maybe Sachins of the world need some criticism or worse a kick to stir them up.