Oct 31, 2006

The arrest of Doctor X

Sergeant Jack: Sergeant Bob! Where are you?
Sergeant Bob: I am in the police station. What happened?
Sgt J: I just heard that Doc X is robbing a bank.
Sgt B: OK. I am coming! All police come to the bank! Wait!! Let me bring the walkie talkies and the guns!

Sgt B takes out his Lego set and builds 2 guns and 2 wireless devices. He hands a pair to Sgt J and together they race towards the bank.

Sgt B: I am going in now! You call the others!
Sgt J: Ok!!

Sgt B dashes in, rolls on the ground and gets up with gun poised.

Sgt B: Oh no! Doc X is escaping from the back door!
Sgt J: Oh no!
Sgt B: Wait! Look what he has let behind!
Sgt J: What?

Sgt B picks up a Stephen King novel lying on the table.

Sgt B: Its a diary! "All About Me" by Doc X it says!
Sgt J: Wow!
Sgt B: Look! His house address is written here! Lets go!

Sgt J and B rush into Doc X's house. They spot him and Sgt B goes for the kill. Soon the camera crew rush in and surround a panting Sgt B.

Reporter: Sgt B! How does it feel to have finally killed Doc X?
Sgt B: Good. And I am warning all criminals! I will find all of them! Be careful!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sgt B was my 6 year old. Sgt J was me. The dialogs and storyline were my son's. They were unrehearsed and impromptu.

My son is a genius!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of him, fanatastic item hai apna bhatija.

Shuv said...

haan. aajkal thoda soch samajhke baat karna padta hai uske saath

M (tread softly upon) said...

vivid imagination must say :)

Shuv said...

so he has m

Anonymous said...

dear shuv, not to b forgotten that ..'the child is the father of man...'

Anonymous said...

odbhut & unbelievable............

ghetufool said...

and you are a good father!

Anonymous said...

tui o impromptu kortey parli?
sabas - proud of you.