Mar 16, 2012

Furious

Just when I thought I had overcome the cricket obsessive maniacal behavior, today's match just brought it all back. At a juncture in life when I thought i have matured, become more responsible, forward looking and tolerant, all it took was an insignificant Asia Cup match to prove me all wrong.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Another realization..FB is NOT a place for venting emotions. Too much garbage, sorry, friends.

So FUCK YOU SACHIN..and people who have followed this blog know, I am NOT a turncoat. It has been fuck you sachin forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed that his scoring rate was slow in order to achieve his 100th 100...which ultimately proved to be a factor in India's loss....but BOSS 100 international centuries is no joke....and not to forget that he is currently in his 23rd year of playing cricket....and that too, at the top level!!!