Jan 23, 2010

The poor poor Pakis!!!

Oh sorry! Is that a deragatory term? I didnt know that! Dumb politically incorrect bigot that I am, questioning communal countries and breeders of jehadis (shudder, will there be a fatwa now against me? will my pauwa bar be blown apart by a teenage suicide bomber?).

Its not like the pakis (oops soory again)are racist or anything right? Because in THAT case there would have been no noise on their exclusion. After all, a team like South Africa, who had 7 world class players in their ranks, could be banned for 22 years because their government was racist. But who cares about a thousand odd bloody indians killed in paki instigated terror strikes? At least the apartheid south africans were just killing a bunch of faceless blacks. Its not like they were a crucial factor against the 'war against terror' in the 'axis of evil'!

At the end of the day, a big FUCK YOU to the politicos - none of whom have so far had the balls to say yes it was deliberate. To the media (as usual, since the post is in this blog) for gleefully watching from the sidelines and not asking a single straight question. To all the psuedu armchair cricket experts, bemoaning the loss of the world champion side, in a format like T20 where the world champions of one day can lose to their domestic help team the next.

I think the pakis deserve us as their neighbors.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who enjoys to seek new stuff. Presently I am manufacturing my personalized pv panels. I'm managing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I am using the net as the only way to acheive this. I saw a truly amazing site which explains how to make solar panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps required to photovoltaic panel construction.

I am not sure about how correct the data given there iz. If some guys over here who have xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it will be great and I would really appreciate it, cause I truly lav solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys are great.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

DD said...

Hello,
I wanted to sell something, anything and just chose your blog as a random target, but I have nothing to sell today. I love to just dump on randomly picked sites, relevance be damned. I use key phrases to search through BLOGSPOT and such other providers and in this case, I'll clue you in - it was the big F U C K that helped me find you. Did you notice my P.S.? "I make 1000-2000 per daily now". If you want to buy my solar panels (yeah that was me too), just visit stupid.madarchot.com

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Technology really has become one with our daily lives, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS FFV2)

ghetufool said...

i really don't think government is involved here. if they are, it is a very very welcoming move. the cricket diplomacy is the lamest of all that we have embraced so far. if our neighbours don't behave, we are right in not taking their players. but again, i seriously don't beleive government has anything to do with it.
i do believe however, that at the current juncture, it doesn't make economic sense to take players from a country which can anytime severe their commitments in india. it's big money and the owners are not cricket lovers but businessmen.
it's a pity pakistani players are taking it as an insult.

Vikas said...

The last line says it all.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how we as a society are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://crystalguo.vox.com/library/post/how-does-the-r4i-or-r4-work.html]R4 Card[/url] DS TF3)

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.