Feb 16, 2007

Can't write

Its not really a block..rather, its the reverse. After I visited this blog I have been itching to write about a lot of things that happened in my life. A lot of things that would make perfect blog material..but..like a fool i didnt make this an anonymous blog. 'Whatever I say can be used against me in a court of law'. So..I cant write.

But..if you start getting comments on your respective blogs from someone called IamNotShuv or something like that..and if you click on the profile and go to a blog with XXX nostalgia..please dont let on that you know its me.

5 comments:

kaushik said...

I face a similar problem.

Shuv said...

lets both start anon blogs and tell everyone about it.

kaushik said...

Hmm?? But I dont have such a storehouse of information.. But when clients get into my blog and my managers as well an anon one seems to be the only option..

S said...

who cares? its not the US. no one has the time or money to sue you...so...take it all out.

Scout said...

I agree, shuv. Even tho my name is not on my blog everyone knows it.. almost :)